- Choose from Six different Table sizes: 47x30 - 47.2x31.5 - 55.1x31.5 - 63.0x31.5 - 70.9x31.5 Inch
- 1x Bench that fits exactly under the table is included
- 2x Chair Rio Classic included
- Solid Wood - Brazilian pine from plantations
- Standard Height 30.5”
- Space vertically under the table: 26”
- Space horizontally table widths minus 8"
- Plate thickness 1.3 inch - extremely stable
- 4 extremely solid feet, dimensions 3.5” x 3.5”
- Hand-made unique item with individual character
- CLASSIC DINING ROOM TABLE: Solid Pine Wood, Rectangular. Also perfect for kitchen or living room.
- NATURAL OILED FINISH: Resistant to water, coffee, wine, other liquids. Ask any maintenance questions.
- This furniture is a smart choice for family, offices, restaurants, schools, hotels and bars.
- Also available: Extension Plates, Chairs, Benches. All hand-made individual, unique items and easy to assemble.
- Brazilian Pine wood made in agreement with environmental authority. Reduces greenhouse gases - rapidly-growing plantation material.
Presentation of the Stains / Finishes:
Two-Colored with White
Oak Antique - White
Details: TableChamp is Furniture for Eternity. It stands out thanks to its timeless design, Pine in A quality. It's extremely stable and it has a unique natural look. The surface is treated with natural oil. It protects from liquids or any other contamination. The wood can still breathe because TableChamp is not made of a dead material like MDF.
For treatment, we recommend using furniture oil. The best products that we found with incredibly perfect results is the Guardsman Deep Clean and the Old English Oil.
showing - of reviews
Rec'd the product last Mon. morn. Very pleased with my purchase I have been searching for over the last two years and I lucked in. The table chairs and bench belong in the kitchen incl. style and colours blend with the cabinets is just remarkable All solid wood as you described and sits firmly on the floor You take pride in your workmanship and it shows. My daughter, and grandson put all the pieces together and we had dinner on the table to celebrate the day.with a glass of finest. May I suggest as you are a small proud family co. iron your name, address and date of mfg. under the table and chairs or apron. The way they did it in the past. My home is a century plus house and most of the furniture dates back to early 1900's.where possible when quality was standard. we have about 1500 vintage homes all unique in design our town of 5000
a suburb of Montreal in the west end named Montreal West.and must retain the character of the homes majority of us are English speaking Canadians Thanks you once again for the products we will cherish into the future and your workmanship. Ron H Pilon